Today I want to invite you to consider some of these kind suggestions. From my own experience… I think my days go so much better when I’ve done something kind for someone, (or even for myself!) with no expectation of anything back.
Many people live this way as it is… sprinkling kindness into others days just because. Many don’t.
See what you can do… and leave some comments on some of your favorites!
- Write someone a letter, give a card, write your partner a love letter
- Bring flowers to someone (picked daisies count too!)
- Help unexpectedly with the housework/cleaning
- Buy someone a drink at the coffee shop
- Play (without interruptions) with your children
- Compliment someone who wouldn’t expect it
- Find someone way down on your text message list and send them a message telling them you’re thinking of them, appreciate them and value their friendship so much
- Donate goods or clothing
- Cook a romantic dinner for your husband/wife/girl or boyfriend
- When you see yourself in the mirror, love yourself… compliment yourself, remind yourself that you are a good person and are worthy of all of the wonderful things life has to offer.
Have a beautiful day my friends…